More Brazilians are now becoming seriously ill and dying from Kovid-19, with doctors saying that the national boom in daily deaths and increasing global numbers are also increasing cases.
Around a dozen ICU physicians and nurses in many hospitals in Brazil say that their ICU beds are filled with more youth than ever before.
The 33-year-old intensive care physician at a public hospital in Rio de Janeiro, Drs. “We have otherwise healthy patients who are between 30 and 50 years old, and this is the profile for most patients,” said Pedro Archer. . “There is a big difference in this latest wave.”
Dr., 42 years of intensive care medicine in Sao Paulo. Maria Dolores da Silva said, “The death of a man in his 30s is very painful.” “He has his whole life ahead of him and Kovid takes it.”
You asked. We responded
Q Many parents are getting vaccinated, but their children are yet to do so. If the children have not been vaccinated, can the grandparents meet?
a. Getting parents vaccinated is really important. This reduces their own chance of disease, as well as their likelihood of transmitting coronaviruses to others, including their children, Drs. Leanne Wayne says. It also makes the travel of other family members safe.
What’s important today
AstraZeneca modifies efficacy data
Vaccine nationalism to be the focus of the European Union summit
EU leaders will convene at a virtual summit today as they plan to control vaccine exports, particularly in a spat with the United Kingdom to supply AstraZeneca shot supplements.
The European Union is struggling to obtain adequate doses to implement effective vaccination programs, but other countries, including the US and the UK, have largely kept the doses made for themselves in their countries. US President Joe Biden is expected to dial in the meeting at the invitation of the European Union.
Boris Johnson’s latest gaff may threaten UK vaccine rollout
Britain’s Gough-prone Prime Minister has made frenzied efforts to retract his remarks that the successful vaccination of his country is “my friend, because of greed, because of capitalism.”
India discovers new ‘double mutant’ variants
A “double mutant” variant is a strain that carries two mutations. India developed this discovery as a transition, raising fears of a second wave.
On our radar
- The second wave of Kovid-19 has hit Africa much harder than before, New analysis is shown.
- British TV anchor Kate Garvey Opens up about her husband’s annoying, year-long run with Kovid-19, Who has hospitalized him since last March.
- The Kovid-19 epidemic has changed our sense of mortality. “The ambiguity that I think will happen in the distant future hits me over the head like an anvil in an old cartoon,” Allison Hope writes
- Dr. of Loreto Hospital Anosh Ahmed resigned after a discovery that D. Hospital improperly distributes Kovid-19 vaccine at Trump Tower In the city of Chicago.
- Seven out of seven hospitalized for Kovid-19 have still not been fully recovered even after five months of discharge. A study has found.
If you are eating more and gaining weight during an epidemic, you are not alone. Recent research has shown that some people may have gained more than 1.5 pounds per month on average during the Kovid-19 lockdown last March and April.
“Health experts repeatedly say, this is when you get there, no matter what the problem is … the mode you are traveling to.” – CNN Correspondent Pete Muntian